Friday, March 30, 2012

Hyun Bin Audio Message for March 2012


It's March that the season brings energy back again.
How are you doing?
I remember that I was always busy in March since it made me felt something refresh start.
It's been for a long time to stare a feel of spring that has just sprouted from the ground.
It can't be felt this way while running fast.
I tried to make efforts to go slowly and not to hurry up in my own way, but I felt wistful that I couldn't have a time to stare something or look around the people next to me.
I am enjoying this time since I believe that this time will be good nutrients for me to act future characters in my life.
I will walk to my own path, which is not in a hurry nor not too slow.

translation: Secret GardenKD on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment