Friday, November 18, 2011

[Rumpi Bebas] Tanda-tanda :)



Secret Garden Press Conference (November 11, 2010)
HYUN BIN: Compared to other dramas or other actresses that I've met, from the start there was less of a wall so it has been less burdensome and awkwardness. So acting has been comfortable right from the start. I start as Joo Won's character, living as Joo Won and later living as Ra Im. That situation itself made us closer as well since we have to talk about this and that. I don't think there is any problem with our chemistry.

HA JI WON: Like Hyun Bin ssi said, I am both Joo Won and Ra Im's character. So that situation lends us to talk more about each other and listen to each other. We end up talking a lot and be very comfortable while filming, so our chemistry has been good.



2010 SBS Drama Awards (December 31, 2011)

'Best Couple Award'

[MC] LEE SOO KYUNG: Ha Ji Won ssi, these days the foam kiss scene is very popular here in Korea. How was the feeling of foam-kissing with Hyun Bin?
HA JI WON: Well...it was my first foam kiss too. Usually during filming, Hyun Bin ssi will look at you with a meaningful gaze, helping me to feel the scene and make filming easier.

[MC] LEE SOO KYUNG: And now to the one who made your heart flutter... Hyun Bin ssi. Hyun Bin ssi, in the drama, your role is someone from an elite class, acting with elegance and a sexy charm. As yourself, where do you think your charm lies in?
Hyun Bin: Uhm... All of that? Ah, no, no. Actually, that should not be my answer...
[MC] LEE SOO KYUNG: Yes, of course. ALL was heard loud and clear.




SBS Midnight TV Entertainment Interview with Hyun Bin (Jan. 6, 2011)
Q: What kind of kiss would you say made you flutter?
HYUN BIN: Well, it wasn't an actual kiss scene where our lips met but it was the scene where I was doing sit-ups and my face kept meeting up closely with Ha Jiwon's. It wasn't once but our faces met so close constantly I did feel a little fluttered. I don't think I've done that many sit-ups while feeling that way.

Q: What about Ha Ji Won?
HYUN BIN: She had no problem.


SBS Midnight TV Entertainment Interview with Hyun Bin (Jan. 6, 2011)
Q: What type of woman is your ideal?
HYUN BIN: Well, the woman I'm waiting for is someone who would understand and respect my job as an actor. Because of my job, I have an irregular life pattern. And I just want someone to be here for me and to understand that and stay with me. There have been women who seem to understand this part of my life and respect it, but I think they will actually have to live the part when they aren't able to handle it. So I'm just currently waiting for the woman who can do that for me



Secret Garden Special Episode

HA JI WON: In that short period of time, I'm hurt a lot that I even got into poor health. I also fell in love deeply, which is an experience that I will remember forever. I hurt a lot. Also at some point, it resembles the dream of a non-dream.



Secret Garden Special Episode
HA JI WON: Let me tell you one time that Hyun Bin slept. It was... in Jecheon. There was a scene where he was playfully embracing me. In the part when I was looking at him with wide eyes, feeling all aflutter. When I was acting that scene, he was sleeping. (laugh)



a fan question: You've shot a lot of kiss scenes with impressive men. Where would you rank Hyun Bin hyung?
HA JI WON: A student asked this? I don't think I can answer. In this situation, Hyun Bin made me feel really comfortable. And I think the heart-fluttering scenes were filmed successfully to be heart-fluttering. Yes, it was good, where he ranks is secret.

To: Hyun Bin
"Thank you for working together with me! And... I was very happy. Truly, I think I will miss you for quite a while. You'll be entering the marine corps soon. So take care of yourself, stay healthy, and I'd like to see you return even more amazing than you are now. Take Care."
- Ji Won

To: Ji Won
"I've always been grateful to you as we filmed and I think I will continue to be grateful. I think one of the things that made Joo Won's character complete was the fact that Ra Im was beside him. I can't say anything other than thank you. Thank you so much!"
- Hyun Bin

Guess Eyewear Interview (February 23, 2011)
Q: Kim Joo Won is someone that cannot be missed when mentioning Gil Ra Im. Hyun Bin acted with Tang Wei recently in the movie, 'Late Autumn'. Did you feel jealous of Tang Wei when watching 'Late Autumn'?
HA JI WON: 'Late Autumn was filmed before 'Secret Garden', so I did not feel jealous. If he had made a project after Secret Garden, I would feel jealous, so I'm fine. Haha!

SBS TV Entertainment Night Interview with Ha Ji Won
(February 24, 2011)
Q: About Tang Wei...
HA JI WON: Though we met for the first time, it felt like we are already friends. She said she watched ‘Secret Garden’ and liked it, we met again when she was in Korea.

Q: What did you talk about?
HA JI WON: We had very short conversations.

Q: We met Tang Wei last week,
[Tang Wei: When I first heard that Ha Ji Won was coming to China, I wanted to ask her if Hyun Bin was quiet while filming the drama with her.]
HA JI WON: (laugh) No!

Q: Ah really?
HA JI WON: He speaks well and has good manners and is very funny.

Q: Why is it different with Tang Wei?
HA JI WON: He was able to get along with me well.

Q: Ideal type...
HA JI WON: A man who still feel confident even with just 1000 won in his pocket. Though I said this 10 years ago but have not changed much. My ideal type now is someone who is positive, confident and likes to laugh.



Secret Garden DVD Commentary (March 2, 2011)

First Impression of Hyun Bin:
I've seen him before in private or informal occasions, but I only thought 'Oh, that's Hyun Bin ssi' during those times. I first met him during the script reading, and I thought that he was really comfortable to be around, and I won't feel awkward no matter what I do in front of this person. I really liked it because I really did feel comfortable around him, and I thought he was a fun friend while I filmed with him. He's very considerate, and I really liked his eyes (expression of the eyes). His first impression was good, but I think it got even better and I liked it even more as time went by.



Secret Garden DVD Commentary (March 2, 2011)
First Impression of Ha Ji Won:
I greeted her once or twice on private or unofficial occasions. So during the first script reading, I felt comfortable with her as if I've known her for a long time. She has a great personality. And since she's older, she took care of me a lot.


MNet Wide VIP Interview (March 10, 2011)

Ha Ji Won: We really had such good chemistry while filming. On the set, Hyun Bin was very thoughtful and we had such good chemistry that during the three months, it was really happy and even though it was very tiring and hard, everybody was happy during filming.



Cosmetics (OLAY) Photoshoot (April 9, 2011)

Ideal type:
I like people who are funny, positive, and laugh a lot. Someone who I can receive positive energy from when we're together. Appearance? A good-looking person. But I think the mind is the most important.

Ha Ji Won's Cheerful Message for Hyun Bin:
Enjoy it like you're filming a movie and I hope you'll come back more mature and more handsome than before.


47th Baeksang Arts Awards (May 26, 2011)
Interviewer: Hyun Bin ssi won an award.
HA JI WON: Yes.
Interviewer: Hyun Bin ssi who is in the military, can you say a word to him?
HA JI WON: Do well in your military service and congratulations on winning Daesang. It's been a while since I got to see you on video, so I'm happy to see you.




Midnite Interview with Oh Ji Ho and Ha Ji Won (July 26, 2011)
CYG: Say some greeting words to Hyun Bin.
HA JI WON: During the hot weather, you were working so hard. Thus, if you have time, watch Sector 7 with other soldiers to be cool. Good bye.


[NEWS] August 8, 2011
Q: Hyun Bin was enlisted in MS in early March, did you write to each other? 
HA JI WON: (smile) Why write letters? Fans are using internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment